Friday, April 6, 2012

Rainbow Bridge

I am very sad to say Mr. Blink crossed the Rainbow Bridge the day after his 4 week birthday. He had a congenital esophagus and stomach issue that was not seen until he started to eat regular food. The prognosis was poor for recovery, even if he survived the surgeries needed to correct his abnormalities so i made the decision to euthanize him. He died peacefully in my arms. He was a very sweet pup, the most cuddly of the three and would rush to the side of the box when he heard my voice. I was excited to see the adult dog he would become and I am devastated he will not be able to share his wonderful personality with a loving family. I know there are many chinooks waiting on the other side to show him ropes and keep him company.
Wink and Nod are now a twosome.

A sweet little boy


No comments:

Post a Comment